July 25, 2007

Weather is getting better...

The weather is finally getting to feel like summer.. I was so sick of the weather that Tuesday night we drove to Longview for some warm weather and a walk in the beautiful park there. here are a couple of pictures. We had such a nice time, great walk many many people out. We then went to dinner at Applebees and then headed home.. unfortuanatley they were doing road work on 30 so we had a half hour delay.. poor Robert was so tired by the time we got home he fell into bed.


Robert thinks he looks like a old man here... I think he is more handsome now then when he was younger.. I love you sweetie.. I really do.. you arent getting older your getting better.


Robert went to take bug outside for the last time and I heard him shut the garage door. I thought hmmm... that was fast.. he poked his head in and said that 2 raccoons were in the garage eating BUGS dog food.. a brand new bag I just bought, little boogers. So we went out there and cleaned everything up and put his food in a plastic container. BUG wanted out so bad to see them.. but they would have eaten him too.. lol

1 comment:

  1. Hope you have a great time on your trip Joy! Take lots of photos, I'm sure you will, LOL! and congrats to your friends on the new babes!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know you stopped by...