August 23, 2007

I was having such a hard day ...

yesterday... I don't know why .. but it was a tough day all day.. Then I didnt feel good.. so I came home and went to bed. Later in the evening I was checking my usual blogs and there was Melanie's I truly am not good with someone saying nice things about me ... I alway just blow it off.. I was shocked by the things that Melanie said.. I was like... hey is she talking about me. Thank you Melanie.. you really did make my day so much better... and made me really understand why it is so important to leave a note when you visit someones blog.. please check out her blog. She always has some wonderful quote artwork on her blog that makes you think, or makes you laugh, sometimes just the artwork. But it is always a pleasure to stop by.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! :) Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting on my freebies! Hope you feel better soon... I've been in a slump, too, so I know how you feel!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know you stopped by...