December 04, 2008

I really am still around...

Thank you to everyone that has let me know they are still praying... Thank you so much for my friend Barb... whom always checks up on me and always has such sweet things to say to help me get through rough times.

Thanksgiving was quiet.. I truly loved and enjoyed my son and his family being here there is still every once in a while the sadness would sneak in and grab me.. thank GOD those boys are so funny and would get me out of it. I know it will take time but I do know I am being carried through it even when I feel overwhelmed with grief.

I love this photo.. I did not take many.. but this one makes me smile.. his daddy use to do the very same thing when he was his age.

My sweet little grandsons blessed there grandma with a virus they had... I am fighting it and Robert is taking very good care of me. As soon as I can get past the headache and sore throat I am going to start working on a rag quilt for a Christmas gift.. I have never made one before so wish me luck *grin* This is a link to the website that I got the idea from. Kevin & Amanda I will post pictures when I get it done.

1 comment:

  1. You've been on my mind all last week Joy. I'm so glad your son and family were able to come for Thanksgiving.

    And colds are such a pain... I hope you're feeling well soon.

    I can't wait to see your quilt. I followed the link you left and what a cool idea. :)

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know you stopped by...