May 29, 2009

Hey I am back....

I am sorry I have not gotten back to everyone... It has been a bit busy here and I have been gone a lot with personal things to take care of. Praise GOD things have settled down with those things. I promise I will email when I get a chance I am trying to get my house in order. I have over 400 emails and I am slowly going through them as I clean house from company and being out of town. I do want to thank you all for the prayers they worked. I cant discuss online how things went but I am glad that it is over. My daughter is doing so much better. More later... Hugs Joy

2 comments:

  1. I would love to make you some Liberty letters. Just email me your address to jzettel@yahoo.com and I will send you the payment info., Thanks Janis

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO glad things are getting back to 'normal' for you Joy. I am still here should you need.

    Love always,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete

Let me know you stopped by...