November 15, 2009

Quiet Reading Day

I really had a nice relaxed quiet day today.. I am finally feeling a bit better and I have a lovely friend that sent me probably ten years worth the quilting magazines. I enjoyed sitting and reading through as many as I could I loved seeing how things have changed. I am looking forward to taking another class as soon as I find one locally.

Thank you to everyone that emailed and commented so very very sweet of you. I really am feeling better.  Debra thank you so much for that advice.. can you email me joygross@gmail.com I have a couple of questions for you. Thanks.

Amy you get snow don't you? I do miss that.. while we were in Whistler I enjoyed it very much.

Karen thank you for getting back to me about the boxes.. I cant wait to try some. 

Those of you who have been asking I will post more pictures soon I promise.

Have a great week.  I will leave you with this picture.. me trying to get through a TON of things that I have neglected, they just push their way on to me.. lol 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know you stopped by...